Friday, April 23, 2004

Well, i've only been to work for a few hours (3 to be exact) and our lives read like a soap opera.

As soon as I got to work, my boss was at my desk on the phone. Manual - one of our guys that works in the field is having problems at home. I could've told anyone that. This poor guy has a crazy ex-wife (LITERALLY), two kids from that marriage, a new wife, and two kids from this new marriage. He spends most of his time in his garage, to avoid a house full of women. His oldest daughter is 16 and they just found out she is pregnant. These are very church-going people and they are now between a rock and a hard spot. She's been lying to them and they have sent her to live with her crazy mother whom she doesn't get along with.

Jose - One of the guys in the office is having problems with his wife because he is a military man who goes by the term: I SAY, YOU DO! They don't get along very well and they have two very young kids who they both love. I obviously do not get along with him at all. I do not do anything he says when he says it, especially since he is not my boss. He thinks he can tell everyone what to do and clashes with most of the people that work here.

Each guy we have in the field has a different story to tell and each is interesting and unique. You will be hearing about most of them over the course of this blog and I hope you get some entertainment from hearing about other peoples lives that are just as confusing as yours are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home