Tuesday, May 11, 2004

God, I hate days like this. I have absolutely no work to do at all. I have to make the time go by fast by playing games on the internet or reading the news. I do this all while trying to look like I am working and keeping busy.

Well, less about me and more about the news....

Cluelesses wife lied and is still with her boyfriend. Clueless took a few days off last week because he was emotionally distraught about the whole thing. He really believes that they are going to work things out, even though she is constantly saying nasty things to him and telling him there is no chance in hell she will go back to him. I do not understand why she would rather date this looser she is with who tells her what to do, who to hang out with and bosses her kids around. Maybe I should start calling her clueless.

I'll be back later to finish this discussion....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home