Thursday, May 13, 2004

Is it just me or is today going by realllllly slow? Maybe it's not just today, maybe it's everyday....my whole life is slowing down. Yeah! That's probably what it is.

You men are so predictable. We have a little office with a huge front window out into the street. Every time I am talking to one of the guys I notice that they really aren't listening to me anymore and their eyes are focused outside. Every once in a blue moon it's because something exciting is going on out there, someone getting pulled over, a car accident, people fighting. But most of the time it's some hot little thing in a mini skirt or low rise jeans walking across the street on the way to get her hair done. The world stops for two whole minutes as she makes her way across their lives. It is so funny to see them drool.

Then, when I want to really get their attention I always say there's a cute girl across the street just to see how fast they will all run to get a peek. Like I said, Predictable.

Now, don't get me wrong....women are just as predictable. But we look at other things. It is guaranteed that if anything is going on outside that has any kind of news or entertainment value we have to stop what we are doing to try and figure out what happened. The mouth and I have actually parked out butts outside while the boys answer the phones so we can see who's fighting down the street and what they're fighting about. We like people, men just love women.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home