Friday, May 14, 2004

YES, it's finally Friday!

Today I'm in my Bitch mood. For some reason every once in awhile I get this attitude and I cannot stand to talk to anyone. I'm not sure what causes it, but it only happens every so often. My whole family knows about it. I have an anger scale....1 to 10 and if I am near a 10 you better get the hell out of my way and give me whatever I want. hehe. I usually get very irritated when I am in a crowded place like the mall or amusement parks. It doesn't take me long to go from a 1 to a 6 in those situations. But today, I'm just irritated with everyone. No matter what they say or do, I don't want to talk to them.

Why is it that whenever you are in a bad mood people just go out of their way to piss you off. I had one of the guys hang up on me today because they thought it was funny, and another one told me that I was on my way to being the most revolting thing on this planet. If you were trying to make me laugh, you failed...MISERABLY.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home