Wednesday, April 13, 2005

!!!! UPDATE !!!!! UPDATE!!!! UPDATE !!!!

Since it has been so long since I've been able to grace your presence with a story of my personal working life, I have loads to tell you. It's been Soap Opera central over here with lots of things going on. So much info in fact, that I will not be able to get it all in just one post, so I will keep posting until you have all the juicy details. And trust, some are pretty juict. So sit back, have a Jack and coke, or margarita, or hurricane, or whatever your little alcoholic body is craving and read up on the life and times of this little girl in Southern Cali.

Well, here I am about a year later. Where should I begin? Should I start from today and work my way back or should I start up again where I left off? Decisions, decisions....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home