Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I'm going to start with a comment about something not related to the people I work with , but a situation I deal with here.

THE PARKING NAZI!

I hate him. We have horrible parking where I work. We don't have any parking lots in this area. We have one across the street, but you have to buy a daily permit of a $1.00 to park there. If you know me, you know I'm broke as F**K and cannot afford another $30.00 a month to park in it. So, on the street is a two hour maximum parking time. Then we have this parking meter maid, A--HOLE, idiot who knows I work here, and is always on time whenever I am running late to move my car and gives me a ticket. I also think he's gay by the way. But I do not have anything against that fact, just mentioning it because it means I have never been able to talk my way out of a ticket yet. The owner here, and a couple of the other guys have been able to talk their way out of them, which is why I think he's gay. It could also just be me. NAH!

I have gotten four (count em again, F O U R !!!!) tickets in the last two months. This guy is ruthless. Stupid parking NAZI! There he goes driving around in his little jeep, chalking up tires. I hope he has a hard time sleeping at night. That would be my only justice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home