Thursday, April 14, 2005

The reason the mouth quit is still up in the air, but I will give you my opinion as to why she quit. Granted, this is my opinion not fact, so I cannot tell you whether or not this is really the case. I gathered my opinion from the evidence I have seen.

I think she quit because of military man. MM as I will call him, has changed quite a bit since he started here. He's of course gotten more arrogant, and more bossy, but he has also become more helpful at the same time. It's weird. Back to the story though. The mouth went on a Christmas vacation. Before she left, she would always joke with people telling them she was moving to Indiana and not coming back because that was just her way.

Well, we dealt with a pretty big account out here, and she became good friends with the customer. They would joke back and forth and play practical jokes on each other. They even lived somewhat close to each other and started to see each other outside of the working relationship. When Cindy left for vacation, this customer called us out to do a job for them and joked with MM about Cindy not coming back. She said that the mouth was going to work for one of our competitors, and take all our big clients with her.

The mouth is a very fun loving person and people just love to talk to her, as much as she loves to talk you could understand it. Most of the people that called asked for her and would approve any work we gave them if she told them it needed to be done. She was amazing on the phone, she was just that good. MM got very worried from this info and decided to tell out boss what he heard. Later on, I was told it was a joke and that the customer even told him she was just kidding, but he took it the wrong way. OH WAIT! I REMEMBERED SOMETHING VITAL! I told you I would remember as I went along.

Back up to two weeks prior to the mouth leaving for vacation. MM was told that he had to work New Years Day. See, here MM and I switch off working Saturdays. And it just so happened that this year New Years Day fell on a Saturday. The mouth told MM he had to work it. He was very unhappy about it and got pissed off (like you do) and cancelled some very cool (concert, paid hotel by his wife's boss, and backstage passes) plans because he had to work. After the mouth left for vacation, he learned that we were not going to be open at all that day.

I have lived with men who have anger problems, so I'm pretty used to men who cuss non stop. MM got so red and angry from hearing that I must have heard the F word about 12 times in the span of two minutes. I thought he was going to have a heartattack from how mad he was when he heard that. He then took it as a joke from the mouth (though it wasn't I later found out) and thought she was going too far with her b*lls**t, as he put it. She told me that she was never informed that we were closed that day and it was a misunderstanding.

Back to MM telling our boss. He told THE BOSS about what he heard and the boss called me into his office to ask me if I knew anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home