Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I got nervous. What was I supposed to do - get fired, or tell the boss what I knew. I need my job, so I told him what I knew. Don't hate me for it, but I'm not the type to stand up for myself. I'm such a coward.

ANYWHO - I told the boss about the mouth telling me that she heard another company was hiring for a receptionist position. I told her I wasn't interested and that was that. She was just looking out for me and letting me know that I had other oportunities elsewhere. Well, I should've kept that to myself, but my dumba** told the boss about it and of course I regret it now.

Well, that made things worse. Then the boss didn't trust any of us and we started going through the he said, she said bull pucky that you usually go through when rumors start. I felt like I was in high school again. Well, it ended up with the mouth quitting and me doing her work. So in the end, I really f*cked both of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home