Friday, April 29, 2005

I got a response. I had a meeting with my boss and they gave me a 7% raise. I also asked them to change my job title as well, which they did. I am now a Data Entry Clerk. Then I asked them to send me to some classes to learn more about computers and communication with customers so I can improve myself and they are going to do that too. So, I have to say that I am very pleased with myself because I finally took the initiative and asked for what I wanted. RESULT - I GOT IT! YEAH!!!!!

If you know me personally, you would know that I never tell people what I want, and I always just do what anyone asks me - if it is a reasonable request. I am definitely a follower! But after yesterday I realized that I might be able to be a leader too, and I think I like that idea and the feeling that I am in control of my own destiny. Everyone better watch out for me, I think I might finally be growing up.

S..C..A..R..Y..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you. And yes, I guess you are growing up. Man, this will be the second time I cry today. :)

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home