Monday, April 25, 2005

Tardy!

I was late coming in today. I woke up with a migrane. I have not been feeling well at all this last weekend. It started right after I cleaned my house on Saturday. I think I might be allergic to cleaning. Just kidding! NO EXCUSES, NO EXCUSES! (AUGHHH! READ MY OTHER BLOG www.trulydeep.blogspot.com to understand that comment). I have a clogged up nose and plugged up ears. I woke up this morning, turned off the alarm, took two steps from my bed and curled up on the floor on top of the newly cleaned towels I hadn't folded yet. I layed there for another hour, and then called work to say I would be in late. If they don't like it, too bad. I can't walk and I'm surely not going to try to drive.

So, I realize when I get into work.... I really don't want to be here. OH WAIT! I never want to be here. NEVERMIND. hehe. I guess that's why they call it work. I'm trying to see things from everyone elses point of view. I realize the new girl is not like me, but then again WHO IS! So I am trying to see why she does things the way she does and see the positive side of her personality. She is quite open. I've learned a lot about her in only 3 weeks. We'll see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home