Friday, April 22, 2005

I know you probably think I'm an idiot, but trust me I agree with you completely. I am an idiot, and I know that now. I will never make that mistake again.

I miss the mouth. She kept me entertained throughout the day. She was also a good listener and I'm not sure if she really was interested in hearing it, she pretended to be interested. That always made me feel better. Now I am stuck in a job I hate with all the people I don't like or trust. Lovely! Well, as you can probably guess I am on the lookout for a new job. It's hard though, I make pretty good money here and not a lot of places pay good money.

We have a new girl here that started two weeks ago. She is doing a lot of the stuff the mouth was doing. I'm not sure if I like her yet. She kind of gets on my nerves a little. She is too girly for me. I'm more of a tomboy. I can talk with the guys here like I was one of them and she's not like that so I feel like that's a barrier in between us. We'll see how it goes. Who knows, I might not be here for much longer to care about that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trinity said...

i love your posts. You make me laugh. You miss the mouth? awwwww lol

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home